Frozen Pipes

Still getting calls for Frozen and Broken pipes. If you suffered property damage from broken and Frozen Pipes, residential or commercial call us at 1-516-499-7502 for help.

We handle claims in Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City and Westchester County. We have handled hundreds of broken pipe claims over the years.

The insurance companies will look to deny, underpay and delay. Let a professional get you the maximum amount of money for your damages.

Damage from a broken pipe in Long Island New York.

Don’t wait the sooner you get us involved the sooner you will feel better.

Call Long Island Public Adjusters now at 1-516-499-7502.

Leave a Reply