Tag Archives: Suffolk County

Polar Vortex and Frozen Pipes

Getting another Polar Vortex, be careful of frozen pipes and water damage. If you do suffer property damage call Long Island Public Adjuster at 1-516-499-7502 for help.

We handle residential and commercial property damage though-out Long Island New York including, Town of Oyster Bay, Huntington, Great Neck, Hempstead, West Hempstead, Hauppauge, Syosset, Woodbury, Plainview, Jericho and all other areas of Long Island.