Public Adjusters for the Nassau County New York area

Public Adjusters handling all your property damage claims in Nassau County New York

Types of property damage claims we handle in Nassau County. Some of the types of property damage claims we handle as Public Adjusters in Nassau County New York are:

Fire Damage Claims, Water Damage Claims, Wind Damage Claims, Broken Pipes,

Smoke Damage Claims, Vehicles into structures, Storm Damage Claims,

Property Damage Claims, Hurricane Damage Claims

If you suffered any type of property damage, you should be calling us as your local public adjusters. We represent you as the property owner, dealing with your insurance company to make sure the claim is filed properly, and you are not under paid for your property insurance claim.

Call us now for a FREE review of your property insurance claim.

Most of our staff live with-in Nassau County and can be out at your property with-in the hour.

We only get paid after you are paid. We take a small percentage of the claim after you are paid.

Call the local Nassau County Public Adjusters to help you now at 1-516-499-7502

House Fire in Nassau County New York.                           Water Damage Claim in Nassau                                                                                                         County

As Public Adjusters we only work for property owners, we do not work for the Insurance companies. We are Public Advocates helping people settle their property Insurance claims. Don’t be fooled, Insurance companies do three things when a claim is called in, they delay, they underpay, and they look to deny claims. As Public Adjusters we will be there for all inspections of the property loss as well as handle the hours of phone calls and emails to make sure you receive the maximum settlement possible for your property Insurance claim.

Nassau County Public Adjusters taking care of all your property damage claims.

Another Frozen Pipe damage claim handled by your local Long Island Public Adjusters. If you are calling your insurance company for a property damage claim, call us first at 1-516-499-7502 to review the damages and your policy for FREE. We will then recommend a plan of action for you to receive the maximum settlement possible for your Frozen Pipe damage or any other type of property damage claim.

We handle new claims, existing claims as well as denied property damage claims. From the Hamptons into Suffolk, Nassau and all New York City counties as well as Westchester County.

Insurance claim in Long island New York

Damaged property insurance claim in Nassau County Long Island New York.

Another Frozen Pipe Damage claim in Nassau County New York.

Long Island Public Adjusters,

Call 1-516-499-7502